Friday, May 8, 2009

back in the hospital

my mother has spent the last 6 days back at jewish hospital.  she has finished her second round of chemo-therapy and is very weak.  her blood numbers are doing what they are supposed to do, but it has left her unable to do a lot of physical tasks.  even the smallest of tasks is very difficult.  

they are taking very good care of her in room 3304 (good ol' room 3304) at jewish.  please keep the prayers and thoughts with her.  we are hoping she regains her strength and will be able to go home soon.

i will keep posting updates as her condition changes.

thanks for the positive thoughts.

"The main thing is to keep the main thing the main thing"
- as repeated by Rev. Doug Mullins.

blessings,
tim

2 comments:

  1. Hi Charlotte,
    You know I am thinking of you every day. Hang tough...I miss talking to you. I bought the book you told me about and will give it to my "Joey" some day. I am sending my love and prayers. Robbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mother's Day Charlotte. Today when I thought of you, I thought about the many ways you have "mothered" me just when I needed it. I hope today was a good day for you and your family. With my love, Robbie

    ReplyDelete