Saturday, June 6, 2009

heavenly blessings...

August 10, 1932  -  June 5, 2009


The Lord is my Shepherd, I shall not want; he makes me lie down in green pastures.  He leads me beside still waters; he restores my soul.  He leads me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake.  Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil; for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me.  Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of my enemies; thou anointest my head with oil, my cup overflows.  Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life; and I shall dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.
- Psalm 23

i love you, Mother.  until we meet again...

eternal blessings,
tim

2 comments:

  1. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Now there is in store for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day.
    - 2 Timothy 4:7-8

    ReplyDelete
  2. For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead. For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive. 1 Corinthians 15:21, 22

    ReplyDelete